Custom Search

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sailor Moon

Today, I will be talking about Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon has 5 types of anime series and 49 episodes for live action series. The 5 anime series are: Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S, and Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. So totally there are 200 episodes for anime. To be honest I haven't watch half of Sailor Moon S episode to Sailor Moon Sailor Stars yet. But, I can find that the series is funny even if it's still has romance scene. I haven't watch the live action series yet, but in live action it's called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and it's also a tokusatsu series. For anime I'll say it's for all ages and as for the live action series I suggest it's for teens but for children, I'll say guidance is needed. I hope you enjoy these anime.




No comments: